Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Seeing things thru......

Yeah....so, I have this wonderful way of listing things I want to accomplish or starting things but never seeing them thru. This year one of my New Years Resolutions, however vague or lofty of a resolution it is....is to "see things thru".  We will see how long this will last.  I don't have a great history, obviously, or I wouldn't be here talking about it, but I gotta try. 

The Hubs has called me out on this several times, like when I started redoing our bathroom.  I managed to stain the cabinets, but never made it past that.  The walls were supposed to be painted, I was planning on making a new mirror frame, and new furniture and accessories were to be added.  So, I started this project in the Spring of 2013 and only got as far as staining the cabinets.  9 months later.....well the bathroom is still waiting for me! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment