Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hasn't anyone heard of Spanks?

So, when I rolled out this new blog to some friends, these are some of the responses I got:

"Cyndi...you don't need to lose weight"
"so are you planning to starve yourself"
"you are already thin! Do you want to look sick"
"If you think you need to lose weight what must you think of me!"

Let me start by reminding everyone that my goals are not entirely weight loss. I am trying to live a healthier life. I do also want to look better, but I think the weight loss is almost a side effect of proper diet and exercise...duh!

Anyway, what I want to say to everyone is....haven't you ever heard of Spanks! They are not a new innovation., but none the less a great product. I actually don't own "Spanks". My spandex is from Maidenform, but it works just the same.....holds the belly, hips, and thighs in, so I can wear fun little dresses! Long before Spanks, women were wearing "garments" to help shape the body. What do you think a corset was originally for! It didn't start out as a Dominatrix outfit. It does serve a purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment