Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Did I mention I am a stress eater!

Okay, so I haven't blogged since 01/03/09. I really did try to log my diet and exercise over the last week. Well, logging my exercise would have consisted of.....two days on the treadmill, so you didn't miss much. Anyway, so I have been so stress (physically & emotionally) because of work. I usually push myself really hard, but the last two months really put me over the edge.

I've been working on a project with 3 other girls since November 24th. We've basically audited our entire circuit inventory for cost and billing codes. To make matters worse, we had to "let people go" her, and I took it very hard. Watching people I've worked with for years leave was emotionally taxing. To make matters worse (on top of this looming, high profile project) the lay off result in larger work loads for the rest of us.

I didn't gain any weight over the last three weeks, but I haven't lost any.....like I planned to. I've not consistently logged my diet either. As I started to say, I tried this past week. I even have my notes from Monday & Tuesday, but after that point, I did not have the time to log anything, much less blog about.

This is not an excuse. It's reality. I am not giving up though. I am starting my log again today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment